Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Other Blogs

I have two more Blogs also :

1. belovedlife-santosh.blogspot.com
    This is about my literary work /published / unpublished. Poetry and travelogue
     would be main contents.
2. santoshkumar7.blogspot.com
    It is about my ideas and views regarding how can we make our life better.
    Major contents would be related with life, motivation, inspiration, spiritualism etc.

I hope you all would love to connect.

God bless you .... Do what you can, wherever you are , with what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate you for leaving a comment! Visit www.belovedlife-santosh.blogspot.com if you like poetry.

CASH !

New Blog!! I have read a quote of Warren Buffet , appeared in leading newspaper: "The one thing I will tell you is the worst inves...